Monday, April 11, 2011

Lady Gaga to guest-edit London newspaper


Singer, dancer and now Lady Gaga can add journalist to her resume. On May 17, Lady Gaga is going to Metro's headquarters in London to help with production. She will edit, write and comment on stories in the issue.

Gaga attended NYU as a theater student and has proven she has plenty of creativity. She has strong vision in human rights issues and will address them in LGBT. Gaga is holding a human rights essay contest and the winner will serve as her Metro intern.

Lady Gaga loves her fans and this is a great way for fans to get involved.

http://www.prdaily.com/mediarelations/Articles/7865.aspx




4 comments:

Megan_klegin said...

I love Lady Gaga! I think people will be shocked by this because of her persona, but I'm excited to see her input on issues as she proves she's more than just a singer.

Lauren Beaubien said...

I am not a huge Lady Gaga fan, but I agree with Megan. I am very interested in reading her work.

Lauren Beaubien said...

I am not a huge Lady Gaga fan, but I agree with Megan. I am very interested in reading her work.

victoria_villarreal said...

The first issue will be a hit simply because she is writing it. I'm interested to see if she will keep a following because of her work or because she is Lady Gaga. I'm also curious to see how she will show up to work...