Wednesday, March 25, 2009

T.I's Road to Redemption

I have to say T.I's Road to Redemption is the biggest PR scheme i have ever seen.  This dumb little rapper who bought over 25 firearms, including MACHINE GUNS and SILENCERS, is now trying to say "Oh I am so sorry, i learned my lesson, let me teach the youth that i was wrong." The basis of the show is he meets guys who are drug deelers, gangsters, etc and trys to teach them how they will end up in jail or dead by living this life.  

He is doing this, so the public thinks hes doing so well and should not have to go to prison. 

He is a convicted felon, who admitted to being arrested around 32 times.  If he had TRULY learned his lesson, he would have stopped at the tenth time..maybe.  No, hes "learned his lesson" because MTV decided they needed another reality show and paid him money to follow him around.  I think it is disgusting that MTV would make him a star after his arrest.  What are we teaching our kids?  Sure go get arrested 32 times, make a few million dollars by singing about it, and hey if you get arrested again, call up MTV and youll be gold!

I am disgusted by this and I hope people who have common sense can see its all a PR stunt and they convict him to jail for a long time where he belongs. 

http://www.rwdmag.com/articles/6263/TI-To-Go-To-Prison.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for one think he is doing a great job, and should be commended on his efforts, lol. Yeah, that's pretty dumb, I guess it's just an excuse to create another lame reality series.