Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ryan Seacrest going to London Olympics for NBC

Ryan Seacrest is the host of American Idol, a co-host on E! News, runs a production company and a Top 40 radio show and also hosts a New Year's Eve show. Of course his next big thing would be to help NBC cover the 2012 Olympics.

The 37-year-old "American Idol" host sat down with Matt Lauer on Wednesday's show to announce that he'll be taking part in NBC's coverage of the Summer Olympics.

It will be the first of "a lot of fun things" he expects to be doing at the network, Seacrest said.

I know there are mixed feelings about Seacrest, but I don't have a problem with him. I also happen to love watching the Olympics. So I'm ready to see how this all pans out. I'm sure Seacrest won't be leaving his sense of humor behind just because he's covering the Olympics.

Click here for story

No comments: