Sunday, October 24, 2010

Former Connally High School teacher accused of asking teens to undress

Biology teacher and coach resigned, Pflugerville district says


This scandal is from a sister school from my high school back in my hometown. I heard about this from my parents, who are both teachers, and I was absolutely disgusted. I couldn't even imagine how someone could do that. Far be it from me to use this as a platform to publicly stating how I feel about scum-bags, but the part that is difficult is for the teachers in that district. My dad said he was really glad that it wasn't a music teacher (like he is) because then it causes an uproar with parents speculating that now, every teacher who teachers [X] topic will be involved in a scandal like this. It's really unfortunate not only for the students and their families, but now the district has to repair its image as well.

Oh. And did I forget to mention that he used Texas State's name in the scandal?

"According to an affidavit, Lolis told a female student sometime from Sept. 26 to Sept. 28 that he would give her $10 if she allowed him to measure her for a project for a physics class at Texas State University."

Disgusting.

Please feel free to read the whole article to see what he did. I really hope Texas State's image doesn't suffer in any way because of this, or other teachers. I wonder if PISD's PR people have had to step in to make comments.

1 comment:

B Barnett said...

Only $10 dollars to get naked. I think she got "short changed."