Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Artificial Intelligence for iPhone 5

The iPhone 5, released today, will include a new feature called the Assistant. This new feature will do anything it can for you through voice recognition. The new intelligence feautre for the iPhone 5 will look for what you want and dial it through your voice command. Let's say you're in another city and you're craving Mexican food, all you have to do is tell your iPhone " Please find me a Mexican restaurant within five miles." This new feauture will do what you ask and it will do it better, it will save you time and it will adapt to you. It will learn through your likes and dislikes. The more you visit a place, it will learn to add that as one of your favorites and keep suggesting it. This is no ordinary feature, this is the future.

http://mashable.com/2011/10/03/iphone-5-assistant/

5 comments:

Heather Reid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean Santarelli said...

I don't know how I feel about this.

L. Berger said...

This sounds really awesome and appealing, BUT once a loyal Blackberry user recently switched to iPhone, I think that all these features where your phone "gets to know you" is a little creepy. I believe that sometimes, you must be able to do things for yourself and not rely on gadgets to be the go-doers.

Jamie Leigh said...

Yeah I think that these new features are a little creepy too. I really doubt that is a feature I would ever use.

Geraldo said...

I'd like to see how well this Assistant reads your voice command.