Monday, November 1, 2010

Betty White Judging Felines

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/betty-white-joins-sergeants-pet-care-products-and-morris-animal-foundation-for-the-happy-healthy-cat-photo-contest-105878433.html

Betty White will act as the judge for Sergeant's Pet Care 'Happy, Healthy Cat Contest.' Betty White is a huge animal activist and says that cats do not get the respect they deserve. Having as huge of a celebrity as Betty White as the judge for the contest will boost the reputation and overall audience of it.

3 comments:

Maureen Dennis Schein said...

Absolutely. Ms White is going to give this event a big shot in the arm. It's funny, to me, that this senior citizen can have such a huge fan base, across generations!
As a side note, from my own observations, cats don't get the respect they deserve, because they don't give respect.

Megan Moede said...

I agree. I think that Betty has really grown in the latter years of her life, as far as her fan base goes.

As a side note, I'm more of a dog person.

Shahar Gurvitz said...

Who knew that Snickers would help boost her career? but that commercial is hysterical. I loved it.